Saturday, November 10, 2007

tunes

my friend blythe sort of got me into camera obscura. thats pretty much all ive been listening to this week. seems to be my modus operandi these days - finding some music i like, listening to that and only that forever and always until i find something else that grabs my attention.

before camera obscura it was a few songs from dour burr.
elliott smith seems to be a reoccurring theme in this rotation.
i think i probably listened to the new beirut album for a solid week.

there might be some sort of life lesson (personality lesson?) or spiritual truth in this habit,... but thats not what this blog is for.

here are some winter trees. i have one more frame, to design one more image to go with these trees and the heart bomb. i cant decide what to make... maybe a bird with x eyes...


2 comments:

The Maguires said...

I love the tunes, and I love the trees. My dad's personal mantra could become yours as well: Monotony is the zest of life.
You find something you like and you stick with it.

Allison said...

I love the trees...I really wish I were in the picture on your header...