Tuesday, August 05, 2008

first, a word on switzerland

my only experience with travel in this country are two layovers in zürich (so, somewhat limited). one layover a few years ago coming home from macedonia, and again a few weeks ago on the way to nairobi. however, everything about this country makes me want to stand up straighter, not litter, and be a better graphic designer. i just love this airport. its so neat, and clean, and symmetrical. the views are beautiful. and they give away a bunch of free magazines (at least i hope they were giving them away). i can't read what they say, but the design and layouts are classically swiss, i.e. awesome. its enough to make me want to visit the country. maybe someday...

2 comments:

Chad Cheverier said...

i might be buying a bike from a swiss company. I would go with you!

blythe said...

switzerland is easily one of my favorites.

they are clean, polite, and hitch hiking is safe and normal!